CONGRATULATIONS on your purchase of our product, and welcome to the family. We appreciate your business and will do everything in our power to keep you happy with your purchase for many years to come.
As part of the family, you are entitled to the best protection by one of the most comprehensive warranties in the industry.
Thank-you for purchasing our products!
TABLE OF CONTENTS Safety Precautions
Machine Maintenance & Storage
Parts Lists Wiring Diagram
SAFETY PRECAUTIONS !!! This machine must be grounded! Grounding provides the path of least resistance for electrical current. To reduce the risk of electrical shock should the machine malfunction, the machine has a special grounding plug. Do not remove the ground pin under any circumstances!
- Without bag / filters in place. - With the use of extension cords. 2) Before operating machine: - Make sure all safety devices are in place and operate properly. 3) When using machine: - Do not run machine over cord. - Do not pull machine by cord or plug. - Do not pull cord around sharp edges or corners. - Turn power switch to “off “ prior to unplugging machine. - Do not unplug by pulling on the cord. - Do not stretch cord. - Do not handle plug with wet hands. - Keep cord away from heated surfaces. - Do not pick up burning or smoking debris such as cigarettes, matches or hot ashes. - Report machine damage or faulty operation immediately.
This machine is intended for commercial use. It is constructed for use in an indoor environment and is not intended for any other use. Use only recommended accessories. All operators shall read, understand and exercise the following safety precautions:
4) Before leaving or servicing machine: - Turn off machine. - Unplug cord from outlet.
1) Do not operate machine: - Unless trained and authorized - Unless you have read and understand operators manual - In flammable or explosive areas. - With damaged cord or plug. - If not in proper operating condition. - In outdoor areas. - In standing water.
5) When servicing machine: - Unplug cord from outlet. - Use manufacturer supplied or approved replacement parts.
HANDLE ASSEMBLY HANDLE ASSEMBLY INSTRUCTIONS
Figure 3 Attaching Handle 1] Remove handle from ship position and remove upper handle mounting screws from machine (Figure 1). 2] Realign handle as shown and replace screws & washers (Figure 2). 3] Attach rear hose dump clamp (Figure 3). 4] Attach front mount squeegee (Figure 4).
Operation of Wet & Dry Vacuum machine. * Read operators manual thoroughly prior to operating or servicing this machine.
* The shovelnose wet –dry vacuum includes the GV25014”bubble buster” blue nylon foam suppression bag. This bag must be used in all wet pick-up applications. Failure to use the bag will void the warranty on the vacuum motor.
WET PICKUP 1] Remove vacuum head and remove the cloth or paper filter from vacuum, install the bubble buster. 2] While vacuum head is removed, check to make sure that the float shut-off is unobstructed and fully functional. 3] Replace vacuum head and latch it in place. 4] Connect vacuum hose to inlet on the machine body. 5] Attach appropriate accessory tool for the job to be completed. 6] Plug power cord into a grounded outlet.
DRY PICKUP 1] Remove vacuum head and bubble buster, and be sure the cloth or paper filter is properly installed. * Do not operate machine without bag or filter properly installed. 2] Replace vacuum head and latch it in place. 3] Connect vacuum hose to inlet on the machine body. 4] Attach appropriate accessory tool for the job to be completed. 5] Plug power cord into a grounded outlet.
* Do not use an extension cord in conjunction with the standard power cord. 7] If using the front-mounted squeegee assembly, be sure that squeegee is attached to front of machine. 8] If using the front-mounted squeegee assembly, lower squeegee to the floor by depressing the top half of the pedal [rear of the machine] forward with your foot. 9] Turn power switch to “on” position. 10] During wet pickup, the float shut-off will automatically prevent water from entering the recovery tank once the recovery tank is full.
* Do not use an extension cord in conjunction with the standard power cord. 6] Turn power switch to “on” position. 7] Check the filter bag periodically to see if it is full. For optimal performance, replace bag when it is 3/4 full. DRAINING THE RECOVERY TANK 1] Unplug machine from power outlet. 2] Transport machine to nearest floor drain or bucket. 3] Remove drain hose from rear of machine. Remove ball plug from drain hose, and drain the contents of the tank. 4] After the contents have drained, remove the vacuum head and rinse recovery tank with clean water. 5] Replace the ball plug on the drain hose and hang hose back on the rear of the machine.
* If foam develops in the recovery tank during wet vacuuming, use de-foamer chemical to help eliminate the foam. Foam will not activate the float shut-off, and therefore, may cause vacuum motor damage. 11] To raise the squeegee assembly back to transport position, depress the bottom half of the pedal [rear of the machine] downward with your foot.
l To prevent odors in the recovery tank, remove the vacuum head when machine is not in operation to allow air to circulate.
* Be sure that the handle is properly assembled on machine body prior to operating
MAINTENANCE To keep the machine performing well for many years, please follow the following maintenance procedures.
* Always confirm that the machine is
unplugged prior to performing any maintenance or repairs. 1] Drain and rinse recovery tank after each use. 2] Clean float shut-off after each use. 3] Check bag to see if it is full after each use. Replace bag when it is 3/4 full. 4] Clean outside of machine with a mild cleaner. 5] Check power cord for any damage. If any . 6] Clean squeegee blades with a cloth. * Do not use your fingers to wipe the blades! 7] Check vacuum hose for holes and clogs. 8] Lubricate wheels, casters and axles with a water resistant lubricant every month. 9] Check machine for loose or missing nuts and bolts, and replace as necessary. * After each use in a wet pick-up application, remove the GV25014 “Bubble Buster” blue nylon foam suppression bag and rinse it with clean water. This will aid in preventing any build-up which can reduce air flow.
STORAGE 1] Unplug machine from power source. 2] Store in upright position in a dry area. 3] Store with squeegee assembly off the ground. 4] Store with vacuum head off unit so that tank may breathe.
VACUUM GROUP PARTS LIST DIA NO 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
READ MANUAL LABEL
COVER, VAC HEAD
ST5 x 12，PH
UPPER COVER, MOTOR
ST5 x 20，PH
ST5 x 50，PH
ST5 x 44，PH
ST3 x 16，PH
MOUNTING COVER, MOTOR
GASKET, MOUNTING PLATE
VACUUM FILTER ASSY
NO REQ'D 1 1 1 1 1 3 1 1 4 6 2 1 1 1 1 1 1 2 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1
TANK GROUP PARTS LIST DIA NO 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42
PART NUMBER VF47035GE VA75001 GT13022 VF13474A VA21595 VA14010 VA14004 VA13483 VA21514 VA21513A VA85018 VA91342 VF13600 VF13495 VA75005 VA75013 VA85003 VA75006 VA75007 VA85002 VA75008 VA13471 VA85001 VA75009 VV20501 VA85007 VA75010 VA13491 VA85005 VA85004 VA91345-8 VF13516 VA14001 VA75011 VA75012 VA75003 VV60113S VA75004 VV10011 VA14002 VA75002 VV10113 VA93208A GV70034 VA20104A
DESCRIPTION LOGO TANK NUT, M5, NYLON INSERT WASHER CATCH SCREW, M5 x 20 SELF-TAPPING SCREW, ST4 x 20 WASHER GASKET INTAKE HOSE ASSEMBLY 3.5" CASTER WASHER SCREW, M6 x 16 LEAF SPRING AXLE KNOB MOUNTING PLATE, PICK-UP TOOL BUMPER BODY, PICK-UP TOOL 24" BODY, PICK-UP TOOL 30" SELF-TAPPING SCREW, ST5 x 10 CLAMP, BLADE, 24" CLAMP, BLADE, 30" SCREW, M5 x 14, PH BLADE, 24" BLADE, 30" SCREW, M8 x 25 LOCK AXLE, WHEEL WHEEL, 2" WASHER LOCK AXLE, MOUNTING PLATE PEDAL AXLE, PEDAL WASHER 10" WHEEL CAP, AXLE, WHEEL SCREW, M10 x 50 HANDLE CLAMP 2" DRAIN HOSE CLAMP, DRAIN HOSE PLUG DRAIN HOSE
NO REQ'D 2 1 4 6 2 4 4 4 1 1 1 2 10 6 1 1 2 1 2 1 1 2 1 1 6 2 2 2 4 2 2 8 4 1 1 1 2 2 2 6 1 1 1 1 1
ACCESSORIES PARTS LIST DIA NO 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
DRY PICK-UP TOOL
WET PICK-UP TOOL
RUBBER BLADES, 400mm
SEAT, BLADE, 400mm
CLIP, FLOOR TOOL ADAPTER
FLOOR TOOL ADAPTER(38mm)
ANGLED HOSE END, 38mm
24" FRONT MOUNT SQUEEGEE ASSY
18 VA00002 VA00005
19 VA75020 20 VA75020-1
30" FRONT MOUNT SQUEEGEE(OPTIONAL)ASSY 24" DRY PICK-UP TOOL ASSY(OPTIONAL) CLOTH BAG,DUST(OPTIONAL) CLIP, CLOTH BAG(OPTIONAL)
NO REQ'D 1 2 1 1 1 2 2 2 2 1 1 1 1 2 2 1 1 1 1 1 1 1
SJT 16/3C Power Supply Cord
WET & DRY VAC OWNERS MANUAL IMPORTANT: READ OWNERS MANUAL CAREFULLY Please fill out & return your warranty card!